Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow !! .. Good times and Bad news =="

~ Good and Happy Moment ~
Sunday(01/11/09)
Phewww !!! .. its a tired day !! .. went to times square and sungai wang again with my former Rawang schl frens .. "again" ~ .. haha .. reach there around 12pm .. watch Micheal Jackson "This Is It" .. haha .. quite nice tho =) .. I Love It !! ekek .. then we play games , walk around .. played bowling .. man, im 2nd inside 6 of them playing .. haha .. lost by 1 point .. didnt take that pic .. too far away .. haha , then when they went back .. i find my mum , and together we went back to home =) .. here are the pics =) .. and once again !! .. didnt take pic with the girls ,facebook got one =) ... go to my photos then u'll see =)


Monday(02/11/09)
Wow !! .. i felt so nervous cuz today got Badminton Inter-schl Competition !! .. when i reach the centre , i warm up .. and yea .. the game started =) .. i qualified for 2mr's competition !! .. the 3 rounds i've been through today was so easy , haha .. those malays .. hehe .. sry, not all the malay .. i mean the one playing with me x) .. then got alot of them were so pro @@" .. some they started training since they were 4 years old , some were 9, 10 and somewhere around 10 years old lah .. i see them play , lyk bullying "dust" .. hahah .. i wanna thank God for a good opportunity to play in this competition , and i pray that God will help me 2mr , cuz .. all of them are so pro , but .. with GOD !! .. i can DO ANYTHING !!! .. yeah ;) .. alrite, got to sleep rite now , so tired after today's hard work ^^" .. tata everyone !! .. post soon !!!

~ Bad News ~
Haih , ytd .. my cousin called me and say his dad dunnid any worker at this moment ~~" .. so unfortunately , i din get my job ==" .. he said it's too dangerous .. and im too young .. but, i also wanna thank God.. cuz , things dun just happen .. it happen becuz it has a reason ! .. maybe it is dangerous and i could hav get hurt or maybe .. in worst-case senario, die .. so, Thank God really much !! .. I Luv U Lord !! Amen !!

- Sry for not updating my post for so long, was kinda busy ...
-- praise God for helping me out today at the badminton competition !! ..
--- ?? found it ??
~*Jason Siow*~

1 comment:

秋·蝉 said...

hng!!only post up the pictures u took with the guys!!