Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Busy Week !!! =D ...

Posted on 20/10/09... the date up there is wrong =P ..
Friday ( 16/10/09)
Wo wowowoooo !!! .. today was a BUSY day !! .. and it was a fun day =D .. today morning just woke up early round 9 then just lyk usual, help mum do hsework ==" ... haha , then.. at 12.30 pm , i went IOI Mall to meet my primary schl frens =D ... we go shoppin shopping ... then play some games .. and bowling.. snooker , and meet couple of my other frens too =P .. here are the pictures =D .. (just hav only this few pic together with my frens , others went REDBox singing , so didnt take pic xD )
Chan Yap and I ...
Wen Kin and I =DAnd !! the Bowling Score !! .. woohoo !! im 1st xD .. ekeke ... lucky me!!
Around 6pm , My sis picked me up and then together we went to Larry's hse(one of our fren) for a Sek4 schl CF(christian fellowship) frens reunion and also other frens and to giv a suprise birthday to Grandma( Melissa) and my sis !! =P .. then, we went to Sunway .. 1st i tot there's only few of us and gonna be exactly 1 table full at that restaurant we're gonna eat ... be4 that, Cherry actually invited even more ppl to come , and its 2 table full !! .. haha , was so happy to meet so many of them .. didnt expect that .. xD .. these are the pics =P.. Happy Birthday Sis and Mel!!! =D ...
All the Guys and the 2 b'day babies =D
Martin and IKevin, my former guitar teacher =P .. oh my gosh, look so Gay ~ hahaLarry =D Jonathan... Very Good singer @@" .. AMEN Bro !! Grandma !!! =P .. (Melissa)Jonathan and Luke.. Looks lyk Luke wanna bully me @@"Kevin, holding his "precious" camera just lyk a gun.. xDJeyshaan , the only one who still dunno how to use a "chopsticks" x)
Tuesday(20/10/09) <--- Today Today I went Sungai Wang and Times square together with my Rawang schl frens !!! .. yeah, haha .. so many outings after PMR .. xD ... watched pandorum at Times Square ..not bad, quite scary .. then we went ... roller skating ;) .. in sungai wang !! =D .. haha ... cant believe they ask me to play and then they dunno how to play and want me to teach ==" ... ** read all the names in chinese** =P
Man , we look lyk a gangster xD ... haha .. dun play play, most of us are smart in studies too.. x)
Gay Boy =P .. haha .. Yit Xian =D ..
Yong KangSkating =P
Aik, too dark , cant see xD .. forgot on night version =(
YEAAHH !! . finally finish !! .. haha , thx for watching everyone =D .. update soon ;) ...

- I AM TOO BLESS TO BE STRESS !!! AMEN !! =D
-- Hope mum can let me hang out more =P ..

~*Jason Siow*~

No comments: