Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PMR is OVER !!!

YESSS !!! .. Finally !!! .. I CAN on9 and BLOGGG !!!! .. ALMOST EVERYDAY =D

Well, rite now PMR is over !!! .. IM VERY FREEE !!! .. anyone wanna hang out with me ?? giv me a call xD .. im damn borin in my hse yo ..

Now that Im graduated for PMR .. i can go around tellin everyone that PMR is easy xD ... well seiously its quite easy ... i hope i can get more than 4 A =( .. hehe .. and FINALLY !!! .. I PASS MY SEJARAH SUBJECT !!!.. muahaha .. Normally i fail my Sejarah .. ekeke .. With God by my side I CAN DO EVERYTHING AMEN !!!! .. hahaa ...


Then , actually today we all Form 3 students should bring back the Books to the schl but, who cares .. even teacher says must pass back the books on that day, ONLY ..But ,my group of frens and i dun care .. xD , My fren say "its their book, they'll always ask for it .. dun worry " .. hahaha.. then today morning, instead of goin back to schl to return back the books , we( around more than 10 of them) ponteng together and go cc =P ... then we ate lunch and yea, went back home =D .. I cant believe my mum allowed me to go ponteng with them xD ... haha .. it was so fun ..!!!


btw, gtg right now , cant really post much .. haha .. too late..
So, yea =D .. nitez everyone .. will update soon ;)


- Thanks MUM !!!
-- aaahhh ... quite borin weh right now ...
--- Yeah , back to normal =P

No comments: