Wednesday, June 17, 2009

haih = = ... sickness !!!

A Pic with my cousin's chihuahua =)
ARH dammit !!! ... i just got ill when i woke up today !!! ... Now i have sorethroat, runnin nose and a little bit of cough ... - -" I hate being sick !!! ... damn ma fan .. everytime nid to find tissue, cant even sit down and do my homework properly. Today is not a normal day, is a much more a... erm ... Angry day - -" .. went to schl, always sneez , slept for 1 full hour in schl until my friend wake me up x) ... Haha !! .... well, didnt stay back for sports cuz dun really hav mood to play ... Came back home, told parents i was sick a little bit .. eat medicine and take a nap .. woke up at 8 PM again =D .. Ahaha , same thing on Monday, on9 .. do project , and bloggin ... then read bible and back to sleep .. So hope i wont be sick when i wake up 2mr morning !!! ... So i pray that God will heal me !!! AMEN !!!

- Wish that i could turn back time
- Wish that i'll be heal
- Wish that i hav a greater and happy time together wit my brothers in Christ(especially nick) =)

That's all for today , nid to rest right now =) ... bye everyone!! .. xoxo =D ..

No comments: