Sunday, June 28, 2009

The past few happy,boring, angry , and stupid day =="

Thursday
Today is the Angry and also a little happy day. In schl after recess , my group of friends suddenly play till "sot" edi, and they plan to take my pants off in class .. ==" then of course my shirt will be un-tuck . Discipline teacher pass by, straight away call me out, and ask why ur shirt is un-tuck ?? I answer him back and try to explain why, he purposely dun wanna hear me explain and say " nah nah nah, ambil tangan" ... im lyk, "cikgu , dengar dulu LA!!! " Then that F*ker say nah nah nah again , i take out my hand , he cane me without knwing who's wrong , i get so angry , and punch the whiteboard so damn hard ... and apparently my frens apologize , im lyk, u should hav walk to the teacher and help to defend ME !!! F*kers .. Zzz ... afternoon played basketball awhile, suddenly felt my hand a little pain .. i check , and apparently i got injured after punchin the whiteboard .. ~~" Zzz ...

Here's the picture ... ( The skin came off a little )
Friday
Nothin much schl , played basketball as usual at after schl. After that, I went to my cousin's hse , bath there and then we went to Sunway again for ice skatin =D ... And while we were ice skatin , my cousin met few of his frens, then suddenly in the skating ring , someone fell , my cousin called me "Jason !! someone fell down and she's knocked out !!" Then the guards inside the ring shouted for help from the others, and guess wat , that women's head cracked and bleed alot ... >.< aiks !!! after that my cousin and i stop skatin after sometime , and while was taking off our skatin shoes, that women passed by us with her husband and 2 children .. @@" thank God she's alive !! xD Haha, quite interesting =P .. Then we go shoppin and i bought my 2GB memory card for my phone =) .. THANK GOD FOR THAT !! ..

Saturday
Haih, schl got replacement for another schl day ... went schl nothin to do lyk sh*t only .. went back home , on9 and chat wit Bear Bear awhile .. and also Ken Hwa .. Then ask mum for the Church camp fees and mum gave me .. On the way to church my mum suddenly called me and tell me dun go to church camp !! WTHeck?? I felt so damn angry !!! Went church with a emo face for awhile and i dun wanna let ppl see, i knw ppl dun lyk it, i dun lyk it neither , cuz i lyk to be alone, so went inside the church's toilet there and standing there for awhile til i cool down ... After that we have jamming at church after dinner and it is just another HAPPY DAY at CHURCH =D !!! ...

Sunday
Today woke up around 11am x_x so damn tired, went out for badminton lessons and came back and just a normal day in hse ... Hav to read bible , cuz i follow the BRB ( bible reading plan ) till thursday then i stop followin edi cuz busy doin stuffs ... so now im gonna go and read my bible =) .. and seek for GOD !!! =D

- All glory to the LORD !!!
- I wont be tricked again !!!
- I luv everyone =D
- HAPPY AGAIN LYK LAST TIME =D
- Hope nothin makes me emo, angry , havin bad times , or anything i hate anymore =D

~*Jason*~




No comments: