Monday, June 8, 2009

YOUTH ANNOINTED REVERT CAMP !!!

MISS THE TIME WE HAD !!!!
Hey yo everyone.. its been a while since i update my blog last time ... Hahaha, well sry for late update, was kinda busy, internet darn slow in the afternoon and nite, so today i woke up early enough to UPDATE MY BLOG !!!
Anyways, on saturday just came back from youth camp ... then straight away to church , it was so damn a lot of FUN !!!! I hope i can stay there FOREVER with all my BRO AND SIS IN CHRIST !!! I wont mine , cuz its kinda clean , we had a lot of funny jokes at night time ^^ (those boys who are at the camp and watching this post, u knw wat i mean ;P) Haha, so.. yea ^^ .. these are the pictures ...enjoy =P

1sT of all, we got our bro who is drunken ^^ in the Holy Spirit ^^ AMEN brotha!! ekekeke

And then we're playin Badminton ^^, we really had alot of fun here ^^
And we had Game times !!! HAha, the watermelon tatse good ^^
Smile SISTERSS !!! Haha ...
ou~~ haha,shaving cream on my face ^^, WHO PUT THAT !!! oh!! its myself ^^ , sry.. HAHA
Brotha shjaun.. Haha, miss u on church that day !!! hav a nice HOLIDAY ^^
Double cream OREO!! Unfortunately, we miss one black at the right site xD
ha HA !!! its the next generation of DRAGONBALL ( In cast, Jason as Goku.. Jeremy as Kuku) Ahahaha xD Sry bro, just wanna joke, no offense k!! want me delete, tell me ^^ ... bro always =) All these hair style is styled by our Brotha Shaun !!!
Here's some Gay pic in the dorm =D
This is the obstacle course ^^ .. where we had our games !! =PHey Bro !!! I wont forget u brotha!! .. u always in my heart!! Sry if i'd done something that would hurt u ... I Luv U BROTHA !!! xoxo.. AhahahaHere's some pic with the girls =D HAhah... i get shot in the head !! ...
Here's a pic showin pastor teaching how to shoot !! xD
And finally the one who plan all the stuffs in this camp , the one who sacrifice himself for this camp, he is , AND HE IS THE YOUTH CAMP LEADER, OUR CC(sounds like sissy =P) And He is !!! JOSHUA GOHHHHH !!!!!!! Luv u brotha !!!
Youth Annointed ROCKS !!!
Well That's all for this post !!! ... i'll try my best to update more and update as soon as possible !!! Alrite, goodbye for now !!! .. peace out brothas and sistas ;P bb

No comments: