Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ko-kurikulum in schl !!! =D ...

Yo everybody =DD ... from the previous post i already promise u all i will take some pic !!! And i did !! .. see, i wont let u all down ;) ... HAha ..

Monday
Erm, well, nothing much too.. just a same old boring day ... went to schl , BM class went to makmal bahasa .. study as usual and while teacher was busy , my friend found a plastic toy behind the cupboard =DD .. we took it and we build one farm full of cows and trees .. HAHA xD ... but unfortunately i forgot to bring my phone then didnt take pic of that =( .. HAha , after that is just all same normal day =(


Tuesday

Today at schl we had our ko-kurikulum goin on the afternoon after schl ... eventually i skip the english class and then played basketball wit my frends .. then after that i attend the badminton ko-ko .. took my attendence ~ and continue playin basketball and also futsal !! xD ... here's some pictures =)
There's ME !!! =D (in one of the red shirt,the one bending) =D
There's ME again =D ( was goin to wipe my swt, haha )
Guess wat everybody, the basket there dun hav a board ;) so whoever wanna score must be damn accurate ;D
There's a couple of my fren watchin us ( the elders,including me) playin ;P
That's my fren.. Fung Tek =D ( damn yeng his post ) =P
And finally my fren sir jet ( the one who took all the pics ) ;)
Thats all for this post buddies =D ... goodbye for now ;)

- Why am i so stupid at the 1st place =="
- Hate that terrible feelin !!
- it is almost impossible to change that now ~.~
- Only God can change it !!


No comments: