Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cant do it without GOD !!!

Sunday
WHOOOAAA !!!! .. Today i had one of the most happy Sunday i could ever have =D ... i was so excited bout my badminton competiton!!! .. Woke up 7.30 in the morning , and get ready then be4 9 am i reach my trainin center together with my sis =D .. I was so nervous and i pray and pray and warm up .. and ~~ warm up then hit a couple of shots and i rest awhile.. Then !! the moment that i've been waiting for @@" .. has come !! .. i dunno why i just felt so happy but not nervous !!! THANK GOD =) .. He took it all away =D .. At there we play 30 points knock out match and my sis help me to record with my phone ==" .. Haha , but nvm, it's quite clear =D ... but some my sis accidently press the wrong button so some amazing rallies is cut off ==" ... but, who cares , at least got almost 80% of the match is recorded =D .. so thx jie =) ... here's how it goes ;)


Yea !! .. God helped me to win this match !!! ... IM SO HAPPY !!! .. ALL GLORY TO THE LORD !!! .. Then, i waited for my second round ... which is at 11 am .. and im facing a guy which is older than me i guess , 2 years ?? .. He looks very confident and relax .. quite pro @@" .. =P .. but hey, never judge them by their looks =)) ..


Haha, I've lost to this guy 17-30... sad,normally if i lose , i feel bad .. but i do not feel that way this time !!! .. i felt so damn happy =D .. Thank God for taking all away too =)) .. then while was walking out to the entrance door, my fren ask, u lose?? .. Lose to who ?? ... i answered and pointed at that guy who defeated me .. GUESS WAT !!! .. My fren said he's last year's champion ==" ... damn unlucky ... but, who cares !!! .. i had a lot of fun =D and then, at least i beat him by 17 points out of 30 !!! .. more than half !!! ^^" .. HAhaha xD ...

At evening , went to sungai wang ... and i bought some new jeans and clothes =)) ... oh yea ;) .. thank God for a HAPPY HAPPY SUNDAY !!! =)) ...

Monday
Nothin Much .. just the same old schl day =( .. borin .. Haha ..

Today ( Tuesday )
Erm , had some fun also in schl playin basketball and badminton =P ... and guess wat !!! .. Now im waiting for another badminton competiton in my schl ;) ... MuahahA !!! ... hope the Lord will help me again =)) .. alrite, im quite tired right now , gtg sleep =D .. Nitez everyone ;) .. Muackss !! =DD

- Thank God for everything >.<" !!! .. ^^" ..
-- Thanks jie , for helpin me recording ;)
--- Damn, startin to miss u again >"<
---- Love YA ALL =D
~*Jason Siow*~

No comments: