Wednesday, July 8, 2009

INJURY !!! S**T >"<

Crap !!! S**T !!! DAMMIT !!! SHUCKS !!! ARGH !!! ... Today at schl played basketball lyk usual ... and guess wat ??.. My fren uses the screen technique to block my way behind me, but he uses it wrongly !!! ppl play basketball uses the whole body to screen opponents la !!! AND HE USES HIS DAMN F**KING LEG !!! Argh !!! ... then when i was marking he was there behind me and i didnt noticed he's behind me screening, my opponent in fron of me rushes in, and i try to follow him (that's my job to defend) !!! And when i run side and backwards, that guy uses his leg to screen and i fell down HARD on my right leg >"< ... Bodoh one that guy dunno how to screen ... now my right leg is injured, AND !!! THIS SUNDAY I GOT A BADMINTON COMPETITION !!! How am i goin to compete ?!?! Zzz, till now it's still pain.. Idiots !!! Haih, now i cant do anything except God give me a miracle and heal my leg be4 Sunday ~~" ... If this Sunday is not the Badminton competition day !!! I'll say it's FINE !!! Zzz, but now it is !!! .. somemmore this Sunday at training centre there competing i still got to stay there from 9am till 1pm ... ARGH !!! >"< , what the **** ?!?! Sigh!!! ... haih, hope everything will be alrite on Sunday ~~" ...

- Hope my leg will be heal on Sunday
- God pls help me =="
- I wanna win it FOR YOU LORD !!! =)
-- And maybe you too ? my special some1 ?? ~~" .. nvm ..

"Nitez"
~*Jason Siow*~

No comments: