Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OH Happy Happy SUNDAY !!! =))

Sunday
Oh yea !!! .. Today is one of my greatest and happiest SUNDAY =)) .. wake up in the morning, went to badminton class =D .. coach teach us some skill for next Sunday badminton competition for us ;) .. so after teachin a little bit .. he showed us how they play, watch this two coaches battling ;) .. there's few exciting rally but i did'nt record it down =( .. but at least a little bit from here =)) .. enjoy ;P



At night , guess wat !! .. my bro's phone keypad got problem .. and my dad , bro and I went to Digital Mall and my bro bought a new phone ^^" .. ---Samsung--- here's some pictures =D

Outside the mall =)

This is when we're choosing a phone..
This is the phone my bro bought .. Argh !! I also want !! >.< , damn jealous now ;P

Awww man .. i wan that phone T.T .. lols , nvm, got my own edi .. =D .. Man~ next Sunday is the Big Day !!! .. im gonna compete against real opponents @@" .. Pls everyone help me pray too =) .. Tyty =D .. alrite , thats all for now =D ... gtg now, bb ;) ...

- I wanna Win that badminton competition for God >"< !!!
- God, help me, guide me, protect me , I give all honour to ya Lord ;) .. Amen ..
-- Hav a good trip Nick ;) .. miss ya brotha !!! =)
--- Haih , come on.. wat are u doin ?? .. cant u just act lyk last time =( .. I still do act lyk last time to u, but wat bout u?
--- Hope u'll change to someone lyk last time that i lyk, and forever stay that way =.=" ..

~*Jason Siow*~


No comments: