Friday, July 31, 2009

The "Last" week of July !!! =P

Monday !!! (27/07/09)
Oh yea !!! ... today is a Happy MONDAY !!! =DD ... well normally i hate Mondays but i Luv this today's Monday!!! =P Hahaha ... well, becuz at night im going to celebrate Jeyshaan's birthday !! =D Eventually its a suprise birthday !! ... Here are the pics =D ... and Once again !!! ..
Happy 18th Birthday Jey !!! Swt !! i tot i was goin to look lyk ugly guy, but this one i look lyk a CAT !!! xD .. thx "grandma"(mellisa) for helpin me putting the chocolate all over my face -_-" im so damn innocent that time !!! >.<"

Oh my GOSH !!! Hahah, Daniel(left) and Martin(right) Look so GAY !! .. lyk couples xD
Daniel : Waaahh !! .. my muscle are so damn big !!!
Martin : Wow, smells great ur armpit ;)
HAhaha !!!!

Birthday Cake ~ =DStill got more photos on Facebook !! .. go check out my profile ;)

Thursday (30/07/09)
Today, not that a special day =( .. haha , just got Replacement class for my badminton lesson cuz i didnt attend one of my class last Sunday .. hehe .. and the coaches battle again !! .. Doubles .. cant really record much ... cuz my aunt so damn fast reach edi then ask me to go out xD ... Haha ... here are a short video of them battling >"<






Then went to my cousin's house , and again ... his pet rabbit get another baby xD ... its smaller this time and much more cute !! ... See it's size =P ... Its smaller than my Palm !! xD darn cutee !! .. one squeeze can let it die edi =P


Then we went to IOI mall .. and shop together ...

Friday
Nothing fun too .. just schl .. didnt stay back ... argh !! schl was so damn boring !! .. so wish that some1 is infected by H1N1 flu and then got holiday for 1 week !! >"< ... came back from schl , argh so damn tired .. actually i wanna take a nap but apparently i slept from 4 till 8 .. Haha .. so im so damn energetic now xD ... on9 and then facebook and bloggin =D ... And !!! I did promise u guys and girls i will post the photos of my bro's convocation day !!! .. and here it is =D .. see i wont break any of my promises =D ..

Yess !!! finally done !! .. Haha ... alrite , thats it for today ;) ... nitez everyone =D .. ciao !!

- ISH !!! .. H1N1 in my schl pls !!! ...
-- Weekends is here once again!!! =D
--- Hope is gone ~~" ...

~*Jason*~

No comments: