Friday, July 17, 2009

YEAHH !!! =))

Thursday
Today in schl got nothing to do , nvr stay back for basketball .. it was quite boring today x_x ... Mum and my sis came and pick me up from schl .. and went to eat lunch =) .. then after lunch i bought a temporary colour spray on hair .. =P ... Haha .. i wanna try it this Saturday ;P .. at night, nothing else to do =( .. damn borin ...

Friday
Today is just the same .. stay back at schl played basketball .. today im the game's MVP ;) ... wakaka ... well, actually not that much .. Hahah .. cuz my team got team work !!! .. HAhah ... then after that played futsal awhile, and i tripped and fell once again ==" thank God nothing happen .. HaHa ... around 2, i went to my cousin's hse again togetehr with my mum ... and i played with my cousin's new baby rabbit =P .. here's some pic...

Oh my, it has dirty palms.. but it's damn cute !!!xD

It is so darn small !!! ..lyk both of my palms size together only !! xD
After that we went back home, help mum do hsework lyk the normal times .. HAha .. then , 2mr morning my bro is gonna graduate !!! .. =)) ... congratz kor ... alrite, thats all for now everyone =D ... nitez ... ;)

- Missin ya !!! >"<
-- I wan badminton again !!!
--- Thank God for good times =P
~*Jason*~


No comments: