Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh oh !!! Busy .. yet Happy WEEKENDS !!! =D

Saturday ( 18/7/09 )
Wow !! .. today is quite a busy Saturday !! ... and today is my bro's convocation day =DD ... Congratz bro.. I luv ya !! ... dun giv up on ur work ;) ... Haha .. woke up 8 o'clock , get ready .. and guess wat .. i use my colour spray thingy ... and yea.. my hair looks nice ;P ... xD Haha ...and then my family and i went to my bro's college!! =D .. here's some pictures ;) .. too bad haven upload my family p
hotos yet =D promise will post it up as soon as i upload it ;) .. but there's me =P
Tat is how i look lyk when i spray the colour thingy =P
Oh yea =)) I look great ;P .. Hahha ... jkjk xD ... anyways , around 2.30pm , from my bro's college at cheras rush to church at kota damansara .. HAha , cuz my sis and i are on duty for worship .. =) .. thank God for He has help me through the whole worship session =P .. and then.. hav a better youth session today =)) .. Haha , praise the LORD !!! =P .. and got WC meeting !!! and guess wat !!! .. I've been chosen to be the leader on the youth's event !!! And wats scared me the most is !!! Im gonna be the leader of youth camp next year !!! x_x .. Lord i pray that u'll help me !!! PLS !!!! >.< ... With U by my side Lord, i'll be Okey !!! ;) .. man, and maybe also im gonna be one of the CG leader ??? .. WHoaaa AA !!! .. @@" ... Haha , was thinkin wat to do for all these stuff all the way back home from church, was so worried xP ... Haha .. and then, reach home, watch tv awhile .. then went to sleep =)

Sunday ( 19/7/09 )
Man, today is quite a busy day too >"< !!! .. but its FUN lyk i said !!! =DD ... woke up 9 am then help mum do hsework x_x .. Haha ... till 11.30 , go bath and get ready to go to Mid-Valley together with my sis to meet my old CF ( christian fellowship ) frens !!! =) .. too bad didnt take any pic x) .. Haha .. we had a very great time !!! .. we hang out together in the mall till 5.30pm ... went back home , take a nap from 6.30 to 8 xP .. Haha .. then went to Bintang at puchong ( 1 of the supermarket there ) together with my bro and mum , bought some stuffs that we needed at home ... and then .. For me , i bought a pair of new shoes, 3 pairs or new socks and a NEW WATCH !!! =DD ... Haha ... here's the picture of it =P

Pls dun say im showing off .. Haha .. its just a cheap watch .. so yea =) xD ... came back home, ate ice-cream for refreshing =P .. i decorate my own ice-cream xD .. another picture here =P
Monday ( 20/7/09 )
Nothin much .. same old day in schl x_x .. but in the evening played badminton with my sis's frens =P ... hav some fun too ...

Alrite .. time for me to go to sleep !!! and of course read my bible =P ... kk , nitez everyone =D .. update soon ;)

~*Jason*~

No comments: